Are you an experienced Electrician or Approved Electrician and looking for a new opportunity with a renowned construction services provider?
How would you like to work for one of the UK's market leading integrated support services for the construction industries?
We have a vacancy for experienced Electricians and Approved Electricians working sites in London and the surrounding areas.
This is a full time and permanent role. We offer 21 days holiday per annum plus the recognised 8 public holidays. We provide all required H&S training.
The successful candidate will be part of our onsite teams installing temporary cabling, lighting and transformers on various sites throughout the region.
Electrician | Approved Electrician | Qualified Electrician | Electrical Maintenance | Construction | ECS | Temporary Electrics | 18th Edition | IPAF | PASMA
Overtime and performance-based bonus.
- Hold a current driving licence.
- Hold a current and in date ECS card.
- Must have experience within the temporary site services construction industry.
- 18th edition.
- To have the ability to work under your own initiative and to make decisions based on the information to hand.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely and efficient manner.
- IPAF, PASMA card holder.
We are a nationwide company providing electrical and mechanical services to the construction industry.
17.50 - 18.50 per hour