My are looking for an Electronics/Electrical Technician to support our R&D/Engineering & Sales teams, who will be responsible for development, technical support and sales support of touchscreen medical control panel products and the projects which they are used on. The successful candidate will be providing general electrical, electronics & Software support across the design, engineering, manufacturing and sales departments, through to site delivery and commissioning of finished products.
• • Work independently with a small, multi-functional team of engineers
• • Act as Project Coordinator/Manager to coordinate the design sign off, manufacture, delivery and installation of customised configurations of the panel.
• • Be able to interpret customer requirements and technical specifications.
• • Assist in testing and inspection of in-house designed electronics and optical equipment.
• • Establish standard test procedures, drawings, specialized equipment, fixtures and hand tools.
• • Train operatives to perform product testing to the procedures
• • Create and test customer specific software configurations.
• • Fault find products to component level using schematic drawings and basic test equipment.
• • Fault find and troubleshoot products and suggest potential solutions to issues found.
• • Assist sales with technical questions and provide product support.
• • Perform and document validation and verification of electronic aspects of new products.
• • Investigating and resolving non-conformance issues and reports.
• • Assist in thermal testing of new products.
• • Assist in durability testing of new products.
• • Assist in pilot builds of new products and new product variants.
• • Development and build of jigs, fixtures and production aids.
• • Provide general support to manufacturing
• • Manufacturing handover of electronic products (New Product Release)
• • Assist in preparation of manufacturing documentation
• • Assist in process improvement.
• • Test report writing
• • Team player, with good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• • Good organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
• • Proactive, and self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision.
The business is an award winning, UK-based medical technology company with 65 years of healthcare experience. Their range of medical healthcare products includes hospital lights, operating theatre lights, surgical lights, touch-screen control panels, medical AV systems and telemedicine solutions, uninterruptible power supplies and isolated power supplies.
They are one of the leading manufacturers of high tech medical lighting, and their equipment can be found in surgeries, clinics and hospitals throughout the world supported by an extensive distributor network