Full Time, Permanent
Reporting to the Value Stream Leader, the Electrical Technician is a day based role that safely executes the activities required to deliver the mill reliability strategy, driving asset performance and conformance to site standards.
Integral to the asset team, you will be required to effectively implement the World Class Best Maintenance practices in a way that meets all Kimberly Clark’s standards and processes.
- Prepare and Lead Planned Maintenance activities including all scheduled Planned Maintenance shuts
- Assist with breakdowns and repairs on the asset
- Complete and continuously improve preventative maintenance activity
- Gather data on asset failures and use to problem solve to root cause.
- Management of CMMS backlog to agreed targets
- Communicates closely with immediate team and Asset Leader to share condition of own area of responsibility
- Maintain customer/supplier relationships by adopting best practice communication standards
- Maintain continued partnering with asset teams, shift teams, engineering and support staff
- Comply with all KC Safety Systems & Processes
- Identifies and records unsafe conditions using Hazard identification system, ETQ
- Comply to all KC Quality Systems & Processes
- Conduct all necessary Process health checks and essential care rounds to ensure product quality is met
Essential Experience Required:
- Completed anelectrical apprenticeshipand have a basic understanding of fault finding within a manufacturing environment
- Qualifications within an electrical discipline
- Experience in PLC fault finding and basic programming abilitiese.g. Rockwell, Allen Bradley, Siemens, VSD and motion control
- Experience in an Electrical Technician role within FMCG or a fast paced Manufacturing environment
- We’re looking for forward thinkers who are keen to work with their peer group of Electrical Technicians to promote exchange of ideas and initiatives in order to improve the way we work.
We offer a highly competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience.
We also offer all of these …
- 10% bonus
- 25 days holiday, plus the opportunity to buy up to 5 additional days
- Generous pension contributions
- Private healthcare
- Share scheme options
- Critical illness cover
- Dental care
- 24/7 Virtual GP
- Discounts on gym memberships
- Travel insurance
- And many more!
Sound like the next step in your career or want to know more? Just click apply, and I’ll be in touch!