Electrical Site Supervisor – Merthyr Tydfil
Would you be interested in working for a leading Electrical Installation Company with an enviable reputation in the waste water and water industry? The company is an excellent organisation to work for and a great place to develop your career. Their goal is to maintain and exceed the highest standards and ensure their people work in a culture of health, safety and wellbeing. They are a friendly family run business, and are dedicated to helping their employees learn, develop and achieve success. The company offers clients a comprehensive Electrical in-house design, manufacture and installation service, from their offices in Knighton, Mid Wales, and supported by a new facility recently opened in Merthyr Tydfil.
The working Site Supervisor will be required to carry out Electrical Installations for new installations and modifications to existing assets.
- Supervise staff and subcontractors working on your projects on site.
- Ensure project documentation is up to date and correct.
- Ensure personal health and safety and that of others under your supervision and around you including the reporting all accidents, incidents and near misses.
- In co-operation with the Project Manager, ensure the completion of site installation work ensuring projects are on schedule.
- Supervise all personnel working on site and monitor productivity & output to maximise efficiency.
- Read and understand risk assessments and method statements and ensure all personnel on site comply with them.
- Ensure all materials and tools are on site when required.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Client Representatives and ensure work is carried out to their specifications.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics, block wiring diagrams, loop wiring diagrams and other electrical installation documentation.
- Experience as a Site Supervisor or Project Engineer
- C&G 2330 or equivalent is essential
- Inspection and testing is desirable
- Experience of working in the water industry would be beneficial
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience/qualifications
- Mobile phone provided