We are currently recruiting for an Electrically bias M&E Engineer to join one of our high-end commercial contracts based in the Regent Street area. In these commercial, client-facing environments you will be responsible for ensuring the company delivers its contractual obligations on time whilst maintaining all electrical and mechanical site based equipment. The successful candidate will be required to work on site from Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm and will be rewarded with salary reflective of their background, skill-set and experience.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance in accordance with the company’s PPM and task schedules
- Undertake PPM activity in a quality, professional manner
- Production of technical and situational reports as required
- Proactively use the technology systems given to you so that the Company can always be compliant with its contractual obligations
- Always carry out the works requested in a professional and proactive manner
- To communicate clearly and effectively with the rest of the team and clients always
- Writing activity reports in line with Company procedures accurately and timely
- Proactively assisting the management team to produce quotations by giving accurate and good quality information where extra works are identified
- Attending team meetings/briefings as always requested
- To provide accurate time sheet information weekly and on time
- To ensure that the Company is always presented in a good light
- To escalate any major site issues or incidents to your line manager asap once noticed.
- To manage Integral sub-contractors whilst working on site
- Undertake reactive maintenance works as directed by the Help Desk and/or management team
- To escalate any major site issues or incidents to your line manager without fail
- To manage Integral sub-contractors whilst working on site, ensuring that all relevant paperwork is obtain before and after each PPM and Reactive site visits
- Understand and be aware of the requirements of all relevant Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality legislation and are equally aware of their own roles and responsibilities within the Company.
- Ensure that all materials and equipment are handled, stored and used with due regard to the relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- Actively participate in the health and safety processes required under the Company policies and procedures on portfolio including, but not limited to, accident investigation, reporting, risk assessments and auditing
- Any other reasonable instruction from the Contract Manager or his Line Managers.
- Co-operating with the company to allow it to fulfil its moral and legal duties and obligations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Level 3 -City & Guilds - Building Services Engineering HVAC or Electrical/ Mechanical or equivalent
- 17/18th Edition IEE
- Health & Safety awareness is necessary
- Good understanding of mechanical plant
We’re Integral, part of JLL. We’re a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.If you’re looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home.
At Integral and JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
Please apply using your full up-to-date CV to fully support your application.
Please note, all candidates are required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
A DBS Enhanced (Criminal Records Bureau) check is required for all successful candidates paid for by Integral.