Electrical Qualified Supervisor - 183987
Kier Services are looking to recruit a NICIEC Qualified Supervisor to report to the Electrical Manager (compliance). The successful candidate will be responsible for auditing and collating accurate data, producing high quality documentation primarily for legislative, contractual, and 'Good Industry Practice' in order to achieve compliance.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the Quality Management System, compliance with contract quality requirements and the compilation of records to demonstrate conformity of the works undertaken.
- Carry out all duties associated with being a NICEIC Qualified Supervisor and conduct quality audits.
- Effective performance management of Sub-contractors and directly employed labour.
- To liaise effectively with the client’s representative and work colleagues as necessary with regard to any matters, both through formal and informal meetings.
- To provide expert advice, support and guidance relating to electrical installations during day to day, business as usual operational activities, and during audits from external third party organisations.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation and ensure the rectification of such issues is completed to a satisfactory standard in a timely manner.
- Ensure that agreed quality controls are fully understood and implemented.
- Ensure contractual KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved and exceeded.
- Provide statistical data to the electrical manager for inclusion into monthly and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Ensuring that an effective Quality Management System is established, implemented and maintained at all levels.
- Liaise with the quality representative to ensure full agreement and understanding of the quality and handover compliance requirements.
- Ensuring Audits are undertaken in accordance with the Audit Schedule and that any adverse findings, including those raised by others, are rectified in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance and assistance on Quality matters.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience as working as an NICIEC Qualified Supervisor (or substantial experience as an electrician and looking to take the next step in your career).
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety at Work.
- Flexible and able to travel within the UK as required is essential.
- Able to understand and work within complex circumstances with tight deadlines is essential.
- Able to influence people through clear, concise communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Highly organised and responsive, with ability to deliver under pressure.
- A proven background in a similar role, ideally domestic housing.
- Commercially aware.
- Recognised Electrical apprenticeship or equivalent
- C&G 2360 or equivalent
- C&G (2394 + 2395) or 2391 Testing and Inspection
- C&G 2382 17th Edition - Requirements for Electrical Installations
- Satisfactory DBS Check
- CSCS Card – Desirable
- Membership of a professional institution is desirable
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it’s through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let’s shape your world together
Primary Location : United Kingdom-England-Essex-Witham
Job : Engineering - M&E
Organization : Kier Group UK