Electrical Project Manager Required for our client one of the UK's leading Electrical Contractors who specialise in retail and commercial fit out's. Company based in the North West London area. They work across a wide range of sectors delivering Electrical Design, Electrical Installation, Maintenance, Test and Inspection, Security Systems and more.
The Project Manager will be required to oversee and deliver various Electrical projects to the needs of the client. They will be dealing directly with clients. As well as taking full responsibility from the initial project handover through to competition of the job. Reporting directly to the Director and liaising with accounts on the cost control and cost reporting of the electrical installation.
The Successful Candidate will be required to be based within a commutable distance London and be prepared to travel to sites throughout London. They will need to have experience as a commercial/Retail Electrical project manager. Along with being a qualified electrician/engineer and have previous commercial/retail installation experience.
Electrical Project Manager Position Overview
Electrical Project Manager Required for our client a well-established Electrical Company to deliver various Electrical projects to the needs of the client across London.
Electrical Project Manager Position Requirements
- Have experience as a Commercial/Retail Electrical project manager.
- The position will be office and site based so must be willing to travel.
- Be a qualified electrician/engineer and have previous commercial/retail installation experience.
- Experienced with the use of the Microsoft package.
- Excellent man-management skills.
- Identify and manage risks of the project.
Electrical Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £50-55k
- Company Car
- Holiday 20 Days + BH (Rising year on year)
- Work Place Pension Scheme
- Full package will be confirmed at interview stage
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
50,000.00 - 55,000.00 per year