RHL currently have a requirement for an Electrical / Mechanical Maintenance Technician for our client, a major manufacturing company in Somerset. Reporting to the Facilities Maintenance Manager and as part of the Facilities & Maintenance Dept.
The ideal candidate will contribute to the effective maintenance of manufacturing processes & facilities that will contribute to the reduction and elimination of machine/process downtime.
- Supporting production through rapid response and troubleshooting to correct faults/breakdowns occurring with processes and facilities and ensuring that the correct spare parts are available for key processes.
- Undertake Mechanical and electrical repairs
- Responsible for the safe and proper working conditions of facilities & equipment, recommending unscheduled maintenance when potential problems are recognised and liaising with contractors when required.
- Completed time served apprenticeship or equivalent (ONC, HND)
- NVQ 2 in Mechanical skills
- Fault finding on plc and control systems (Fanuc, Mitsubishi)
- Full understanding of 17th / 18th Edition wiring regulations BS 7671:2008
- Full understanding of Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience in fault finding on CNC equipment
- Previous experience of a production environment
- Excellent fault finding and diagnosis skills on a wide range of plant machinery
Please apply with your CV and for more information please contact Becky Round on 07801913942
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.