- Working within a fixed campus assessing issues and faults across multiple departments
- Electrical repairs such as light fittings, fuse repairs, cable work, wall sockets etc.
- Carry out PPM's as scheduled (emergency light testing) while providing reactive maintenance to emergency call outs
- Testing and fault-finding on engineering plant and equipment (Electrical distribution, power and lighting, standby generator plant, catering equipment, electrical lifting aids and nurse call systems)
- Minor Mechanical repairs such as beds, trolleys etc.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Previous electrical maintenance experience in a health care setting is desirable but not essential
- Electrically qualified with a 17th edition minimum
- A good team player with the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and versatility
The successful applicant will benefit from the following:
- Pension scheme
- 37.5 hour work week
- Opportunities to complete training furthering personal and professional development
- Work within a close and collaborative maintenance team
A great opportunity to work within a health care establishment in North West London. This role provides job security and the chance to work in a close team of individuals.