Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to be a part of a company that is experiencing extensive growth? Our client are a leading FMCG production company based on the outskirts of Liverpool.
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic workplace and be in the forefront of maintenance activities within a busy FMCG manufacturing environment. You will be a key member of the maintenance department and be responsible for both reactive and proactive maintenance.
You will be responsible for:
- Reactive maintenance on all food processing equipment through the site, this is to include breakdown maintenance and repair.
- Involvement in proactive maintenance duties, such a planned preventative maintenance.
- Be involved with various continuous improvement activities linked with proactive planned maintenance.
- Analyse issues throughout the manufacturing process and work proactively to resolve these.
- Work within and ensure all Health and Safety guidelines are followed.
- Previous experience within a Maintenance Engineer role, this can include either Electrical bias or Multi-Skilled.
- Previous experience within a FMCG environment.
- It is essential to have previous experience with PLC fault finding with Allen Bradley or Siemens (S7).
- Be motivated and have a ‘can do attitude”
- Qualification within Electrical Maintenance, City & Guilds or HNC equivalent