Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With deep expertise in influenza science, our team works on cutting-edge research, pioneering technologies to optimise the manufacturing process and improve the effectiveness of influenza vaccines. We operate as one integrated global organisation, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
To effectively undertake activities relating to site electrical infrastructure and associated installation, maintenance and compliance activities. To proactively support electrical project engineering activities and other peer group requirements. To act as deputy to the Site Electrical Engineer when required.
• Coordinates all materials and resources, including staff and specialist contractors, to meet planned and unplanned electrical maintenance requirements and agreed production and engineering shutdown schedules in accordance with all relevant GMP and HS&E requirements.
• Performing electrical planned preventative maintenance and corrective work orders.
• Upholds and contributes to the development of site electrical Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), technical standards, and maintenance appraisals to comply with current Statutory, GEP, GMP, and regulatory requirements.
• Oversees activities of other technicians and apprentices assigned to work on electrical equipment to assure compliance with company, and legal guidelines.
• Manages vendors, external employees and contract workers including the issuing of Permits to Work while performing High and low Voltage maintenance and installation activities
- Higher National certificate, or equivalent in electrical / electronic engineering, or related field.
- Hold (or be working towards) registration with the Engineering Council and professional institution membership.
- 3-5 years’ experience within electrical maintenance / installation discipline.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external customers, contractors, and management.
- Good knowledge of Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) requirements and to input the details of own work and review and approve the work of others.
- Action oriented skills; ability to learn on the fly.
- Good problem solving, technical learning, time management, and prioritizing skills.
- Functional knowledge of Trimble / Amtech ProDesign and fast Test software desirable.
- Functional knowledge of cGMP and manufacturing operations in FDA regulated facility.
Worker Sub Type:Regular