Excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join a well-established company based in Doncaster!
Established for almost 30 years, the business has grown and flourished over the years, offering a wide variety of services such as sales, hires, repairs and plant services, diagnostic safety checks and calibrations.
Due to ongoing growth, the company now requires an experienced Electrical Engineer to join their successful team.
Tasks and responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Fault finding
- Repair and servicing using Multi-meters/soldering etc.
- Ensuring high level of customer service throughout
The successful candidate should be fully qualified in an electrical or electronic engineering. You must be capable of working as a valued team member and will be capable of working on your own initiative. Other key attributes;
- Flexible, well-organised and possess excellent communication skills
- Full driving license is preferred
- Experience working with welding equipment, power tools and PCB’s would be advantageous
This is a permanent position based in Doncaster
In return the company offers a competitive base salary, negotiable depending on experience
If you feel you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!