Job descriptionJob Title:
Electrical Design Engineer. My client is also interested in speaking with electrical design technicians and electrical design draftsmen/draftswomen.
Heathrow. Areas that would be suitable are Slough, Reading, Twickenham, Leatherhead, Guildford, Watford, North London and West London.
£300 - £400 DOE
Working on the refurbishment of the Heathrow Tunnels connecting the terminals to the M4
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- HND/HNC in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Controls Systems
- 5-10 years experience in similar position or projects.
- The ability to use AutoCAD
- Be familiar with instrumentation, PLCs, motor starters, relay logic and simple traffic control systems.
Although not essential it would also be advantageous if you have;
- Knowledge/experience with Revit.
- Road Tunnels experience.
- BS7671 cable selection using Amtech
- Produce SLD's for power and controls
- Produce general arrnagement drawings or mark-up drawings for modelling in 3D.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.
Source : Navartis