Have you got a background in electrical assembly or have a qualification in electronics?
If so then please apply!
The purpose of your role will be to build and test a range of electrical products within tight deadlines
Main duties include:
- Manufacture electrical and mechanical assemblies from drawings/electrical schematics and excel
- Complete quality checks and all relevant paper work
- Commission and test products to pre-defined plans
- Report any issues to production management in a timely manner
- General house keeping
- Undertake any other projects as requested
The ideal candidate will have a few years experience within a similar role and minimum of BTEC Level 3 or A level equivalent in electronics.
It is also important that you have excellent hand and eye coordination as you will be working with small parts at times, as well as strong attention to detail so that you can maintain accuracy and detect errors as they arise.
This is a days only role, Monday - Friday with an early finish on a Friday.
If you would like any further information please call 01792 209536 and ask for Megan or Julie.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
£19,000.00 - £22,000.00 per year