Electric Vehicle Specialist
£30,000 to £40,000 per year
My client is looking for an individual to join its Electric Vehicle R&D and Consultancy division based in Nottingham. You will be assisting with the delivery of sustainable transportation and low emission vehicle projects, and will be working at the cutting edge of the sector.
I am interested in speaking to anyone with a strong background in R&D Management in the Energy, Electrical or Renewable sectors, particularly if you have a passion for de-carbonisation and an interest in assisting with the shift to Sustainable Mobility.
Skills and Experience:
- An Engineering or technical degree (2:1 minimum)
- Knowledge of Electricity Networks, Renewable Energy Integration or EV Charging Deployment
- Previous R&D or Consultancy experience
- An understanding of electric vehicle chargers would be highly desirable
- Full Driving License
Role and Responsibility:
- Provide a high level of technical understanding of the developing EV Charging sector
- Write detailed reports and present them to clients
- Research and examine future trends and emerging technologies in the EV sector
- Write technical papers to contribute to the advancement of the sector
- Run low emission vehicle trials
Applications: To hear more about our client and this opportunities working as an Electric Vehicle Specialist based in Nottingham; please call James Sample at ISR Recruitment here in our Manchester office on 07436071269 or please send me your latest CV or online profile for an immediate call back.