The eCommerce Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for the development, design, creation and implementation of digital marketing programs and campaigns to support expansion and growth of Bio-Rad’s digital transactional channels (web, EDI integrations and Supply Centres). In addition, this role is responsible for content update and maximisation of Bio-Rad.com and QCnet.com for EMEA.
At the core of the role is the generation of direct web revenue from existing and new customers leveraging digital marketing campaigns.
This role is open in Watford, UK, or Budapest, Hungary.
• Develop and execute campaign plans throughout the year that drive the shift in the volume and value of transactional orders from offline to Bio-Rad.com/ or EDI/ or Supply Centers and grows revenue in this strategically important area.
• Develop and execute plans to ‘train’ the sales teams on Bio-Rad.com, EDI and Supply Centers to grow revenue in this strategically important area.
• Execute onsite product promotion along with behavioral analysis and responding to user demands.
• Personalisation and cross selling, through the user journey. Online analysis and product gap analysis.
• Work with LSG Sales and marketing teams to develop and deploy targeted account specific activities to drive transaction engagement with Bio-Rad.com – Creating both short and long lasting promotions to drive the consumables business
Web Registrations & Opt In:
• Develop and execute campaign plans throughout the year that drive registrations and opt ins to Bio-Rad.com and QCnet.com.
• Work with the EMEA LSG Marketing team to help build out the promotions page to display the two mass promotions of the year (Spring Promo and EOYO)
• Content maintenance of core EMEA sections of Bio-Rad.com including contact details, promotions page and news and events.
• Work with Global web teams to implement content changes to other key sections of Bio-Rad.com
• Content maintenance of EMEA QCnet.com pages
• Ensure mechanisms for monitoring all promotional campaign ROI, adapt activities accordingly and drive best practice
- Good understanding of HTML
- Good understanding and working experience with CMS systems
- Strategic campaign experience in acquisition, conversion and retention of online customers using multi-channel marketing tactics
- Working experience of ERP systems (preferably SAP) and CRM systems (preferably SFDC)
- Ability to organise, prioritise and plan
- Should possess good communication skills that enable him/her to co-ordinate between Marketing departments and communicate with sales and marketing management
- Professional Marketing qualification (ideally in digital marketing) is desirable.
- 3 years experience in a similar role e.g. copy writer, digital campaign specialist