A brilliant opportunity has come up with a global entertainment business in their digital and eCommerce performance team. You’ll be working across several European markets, looking at the digital and ecommerce insights, mapping customer journeys and identifying ways to improve the digital experience for existing and new customers. This will be across multiple devices including TV, Mobile, Tablet and Computers.
We’re looking for someone ambitious with a good understanding of working with Google Analytics, Adwords, Adobe and Tableau (training available where needed!). You’ll also ideally have experience doing deep-dive analysis on PPC campaigns as well as a holistic view of total ad stacks.
* First point of contact for marketing analysis across the digital and ecommerce teams
* Creating dashboards to communicate back to stakeholders
* Analyse the customer journey on multiple touchpoints and look to understand consumer behaviour and how this can influence strategy
* Work closely with the data teams to collaborate and improve data transparency
* Provide deep dive analysis on campaigns including PPC
This role is well suited to someone at an advertising agency looking to go in-house, or someone who is doing a similar role and wants to move to an incredibly exciting, fast paced industry.