If you’ve not been hiding under a rock recently, you’ll know that eCommerce is a core growth area in the FMCG industry. Due to continued success online and the desire to build and improve on this, I’m leading an exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Customer Marketing Manager to join a global drinks brand.
With some great new products that have just launched and exciting new category launch plans on the horizon, it’s an exciting time to join this business.
As the eCommerce Customer Marking Manager, you will be responsible for developing online brand activation plans in conjunction with the wider customer marketing and sales teams. Predominantly focused on .com accounts with the Top 4, but also managing other pureplay accounts such as Ocado and Amazon.
They are also focusing on a global eCommerce expansion plan, something you will get exposure to and have the opportunity to get involved in.
Key accountabilities for this role:
- Develop, plan and implement the online activation plans, utilising category and online insights
- Assess and monitor campaigns, tracking ROI and effectiveness
- Team up with the Shopper Marketing Manager to ensure multi-channel campaigns are integrated effectively
- Work in partnership with the sales and category teams to support their category plans and implement the online strategy
- Be the voice of eCommerce in the business – we are looking for someone who can think outside of the box and wants to come up with new and creative ways of executing campaigns
You will need to have:
- Experience within ecommerce – either marketing or sales
- Ideally customer marketing experience in FMCG
- Strong analytical capabilities – turning ecommerce insights into actionable plans
- Good commercial knowledge
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please apply today
+ Car & Bonus