With plenty of freedom and initiative, you'll provide invaluable support to the eCommerce Manager.
eCommerce is like a business in its own right, with teams covering Trading, Merchandising, Logistics, Content and Technology. And everything we learn about our customers – the way they shop and what products gets them excited – will help the rest of the Aldi business. Which means your enthusiasm, passion for online shopping and ability to think on your feet will really fit in.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And we're giving customers even more ways to shop at Aldi with our online store.
We are currently based in Tamworth whilst our Head Office in Atherstone gets a makeover, but the plan is to move back once the building is fully geared up to cope with our growth.
eCommerce Fulfilment Assistant
A talented, motivated and solutions led Fulfilment Assistant is required to work within the eCommerce Fulfilment team.
The individual will have a wide range of scope to deliver business improvements and process change through the operation through a hands on approach.
This role is heavily focused around the oversized channel of the eCommerce operation. Linking in to all all of the warehousing functions, whilst heavily influencing the rest of the supply chain on ways to continuously improve.
This is a great opportunity to blend high levels of data analysis, along with a hands-on operational approach to drive real business change.
- Recent and current data management in a Supply Chain or eCommerce setting
- Stock management / planning
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- A creative flair, with the ability to openly suggest new ideas
- Must possess a passion for fulfilment
- Ability to manage day-to-day operational planning and analysis while maintaining strong relationships with suppliers and colleagues alike
- Proactive and highly motivated team player with exceptional communication skills
- Must be detail orientated, deadline driven and able to multi-task with exceptional organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent time management and organisation
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Reacts positively to change
- Team player