With plenty of freedom and initiative, you'll provide invaluable support to the eCommerce Manager.
eCommerce is like a business in its own right, with teams covering Trading, Merchandising, Logistics, Content and Technology. And everything we learn about our customers – the way they shop and what products gets them excited – will help the rest of the Aldi business. Which means your enthusiasm, passion for online shopping and ability to think on your feet will really fit in.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And we're giving customers even more ways to shop at Aldi with our online store.
We are currently based in Tamworth whilst our Head Office in Atherstone gets a makeover, but the plan is to move back once the building is fully geared up to cope with our growth.
eCommerce People Development Assistant
Hours: Monday-Friday 08:00-16:30
Contract Type: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Delivery and co-ordination of the eCommerce People Development strategy
• Co-ordination of training for employees
• Spearhead the recommendation and delivery of a leading training programme within the ECM market
• Co-ordination of training course delivery including room set up and follow-up administrative tasks
• Internal and external stakeholder engagement and management of all levels of business
• Continuous improvement within role, simplifying processes and operations to maximise efficiencies
• Responsible for the processing and tracking of invoices and other administrative duties as required
• Monthly reporting (including staff surveys)
• Close coordination with HR, driving ALDI eCommerce to become an employer of choice within the market
• Working closely with HR to promote ALDI eCommerce within the market
• Assisting with recruitment and personnel tasks as required
• Main department contact for all People related queries
• A level grade C or above or equivalent
• Extensive experience in a busy office environment (if no degree held)
• Confident communicator, detail focused, excellent time management.
• Monthly reporting Administrative duties - proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
• Strong Excel skills (VLOOKUP, pivot tables etc.)
• Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with all internal and external parties
• Ability to manage a varied workload, conflicting deadlines and multiple tasks simultaneously
• Degree-educated or equivalent is desirable
• Experience in a learning and development environment or keen interest in a related career is also desirable