With a love of retail and desire to learn, you'll help this busy, bustling team to thrive.
eCommerce is like a business in its own right, with teams covering Trading, Merchandising, Logistics, Content and Technology. And everything we learn about our customers – the way they shop and what products get them excited – will help the rest of the Aldi business. Which means your enthusiasm, passion for online shopping and ability to think on your feet will really fit in.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And we're giving customers even more ways to shop at Aldi with our online store.
We are currently based in Tamworth whilst our Head Office in Atherstone gets a makeover, but the plan is to move back once the building is fully geared up to cope with our growth.
Merchandising Data Administrator
Role: eCommerce Merchandising Data Administrator
Salary: £21,980 rising to £27,045
Contract Type: 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Monday-Friday 08:00-16:30
Would you like to work for one of the largest growing supermarkets in the UK? Aldi is always looking forward and our growth means that if you would like to join us in the future, we are now building our Talent Pool ready for when a position becomes available at our Head Office in Atherstone. We’re now searching for a talented Merchandising Data Administrator who would like to be considered for an exciting future opportunity within the business.
**This job listing is for a position that will be available in the future and the vacancy is not currently live**If your application is successful, you will be placed in the Talent Pool, until a suitable position becomes available.
The Merchandising Data Administrator will be responsible for product data merchandising in the eCommerce Retail Team. They will ensure data quality and integrity in all work completed and will be expected to work to weekly deadlines. The role will be completing data entry and configuration into the Product Data eCommerce application.
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own products launching, managing 1 in every 4 weeks’ launch dates. Organisational and time management skills are critical for the success of launch dates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a data-driven, hard-working, solution-delivering individual to fill a critical role within a rapid growth eCommerce business.
- Product build in the Product Data application
- Importing and exporting data in large volumes
- VLookups and data analysis in excel to provide high quality reports
- Liaison with 3rd party marketing agencies and Buying Teams via phone and email
- Liaison with the eCommerce Fulfilment and Warehouse Team
- Peer reviewing colleague’s work in detail ensuring high quality data entry
- Playing an active role in the continuous improvement of your area
- Assisting with any other reasonable requests made by your direct leader
• A Levels or equivalent
• Recent or current data administration experience
• Strong technical skills in applications and data administration
• Well organised and able to work to deadlines
• A motivated and engaged team member
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• eCommerce system usage e.g. product merchandising is desirable