With a love of retail and desire to learn, you'll help this busy, bustling team to thrive.
eCommerce is like a business in its own right, with teams covering Trading, Merchandising, Logistics, Content and Technology. And everything we learn about our customers – the way they shop and what products get them excited – will help the rest of the Aldi business. Which means your enthusiasm, passion for online shopping and ability to think on your feet will really fit in.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And we're giving customers even more ways to shop at Aldi with our online store.
We are currently based in Tamworth whilst our Head Office in Atherstone gets a makeover, but the plan is to move back once the building is fully geared up to cope with our growth.
eCommerce Fulfilment Administrator
Contract Type: 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Hours: Monday-Friday 08:00-16:30
Working as part of the eCommerce team, you will support the Current Operations Lead with the development and rollout of new fulfilment processes and operations. The role is dynamic and will evolve as the project develops.
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Creating and maintaining the relevant profiles and accounts within our platform to meet the demands of the fulfilment network
• Utilising data and systems to support the planning and delivery of training
• Collating and communicating feedback and operational learnings and escalating these for review
• Coordinating the ordering and delivery of equipment to fulfilment centres as part of rollout
• Tracking assets across the estate and maintaining the appropriate inventory levels
• Maintaining third party integrations in line with business requirements and SLAs
• A Level Grade C or above or equivalent
• Working in a corporate office environment
• Experience in eCommerce Fulfilment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; specifically Excel and Word
• Must be detail orientated, deadline driven and able to multi-task
• Degree educated or equivalent, experience in grocery retail and experience in managing relationships with third party suppliers is desirable