With a love of retail and desire to learn, you'll help this busy, bustling team to thrive.
eCommerce is like a business in its own right, with teams covering Trading, Merchandising, Logistics, Content and Technology. And everything we learn about our customers – the way they shop and what products get them excited – will help the rest of the Aldi business. Which means your enthusiasm, passion for online shopping and ability to think on your feet will really fit in.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And we're giving customers even more ways to shop at Aldi with our online store.
We are currently based in Tamworth whilst our Head Office in Atherstone gets a makeover, but the plan is to move back once the building is fully geared up to cope with our growth.
eCommerce Merchandising Data Administrator
The Merchandising Data Administrator will be responsible for product data merchandising and content building in the eCommerce Retail Team. They will ensure data quality and integrity in all work completed and will be expected to work to weekly deadlines. The role will be split between the Content and Merchandising Teams, completing data entry and configuration into CMS and Product Data eCommerce applications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a data-driven, hard-working, solution-delivering individual to fill a critical role within a rapid growth eCommerce business.
• Content build in the CMS application
• Product build in the Product Data application
• Importing and exporting data in large volumes
• VLookups and data analysis in excel to provide high quality reports
• Liaison with 3rd party marketing agencies and Buying Teams via phone and email
• Liaison with the eCommerce Fulfilment and Warehouse Team
• Peer reviewing colleague’s work in detail ensuring high quality data entry
• Playing an active role in the continuous improvement of your area
• Assisting with any other reasonable requests made by your direct leader
• A Levels or equivalent
• Recent or current data administration experience
• Strong technical skills in applications and data administration
• Well organised and able to work to deadlines
• A motivated and engaged team member
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• Proactive and highly motivated team player
• Must be detail orientated, deadline driven and able to multi-task with exceptional organisation and time management skills
• eCommerce system usage e.g. CMS and product merchandising is desirable