With a love of retail and desire to learn, you'll help this busy, bustling team to thrive.
eCommerce is like a business in its own right, with teams covering Trading, Merchandising, Logistics, Content and Technology. And everything we learn about our customers – the way they shop and what products get them excited – will help the rest of the Aldi business. Which means your enthusiasm, passion for online shopping and ability to think on your feet will really fit in.
We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. And we're giving customers even more ways to shop at Aldi with our online store.
We are currently based in Tamworth whilst our Head Office in Atherstone gets a makeover, but the plan is to move back once the building is fully geared up to cope with our growth.
eCommerce Merchandising Administrator
Salary - £21,590 rising to £26,565
Working hours - Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30pm
We are looking to recruit an eCommerce Merchandising Administrator to work within our growing eCommerce department.
Working within a busy department, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of our eCommerce department and delivering a high level of service to our customers.
Duties and responsibilities are varied across the department but include:
• Responsible for product go live process across UK & Ireland websites
• Collating and completing product data (attributes, features) from a wide variety of sources
• Checking images of all products with reference to a style guide
• Review products in situ before they go live
• Briefing in emails and content based on best product selection
• Visual merchandising of products to ensure products are in the right place at the right time
• Monitoring go live products to ensure they are performing strongly and advising of any tweaks if they are not
• Managing key event product
• Regular website walks to ensure consistency and quality of products represented on the website
• Analytics and reporting of product performance