Ecolab Pest Control - Future Career Opportunities - Across the UK and Ireland
Being a provider of proactive customer solutions means we also proactively seek talent of the future. Ecolab would like to speak to qualified and unqualified Service professionals seeking a secure and rewarding career with a leading global business.
With all our roles being in high demand we urge those interested to apply immediately. You will then be contacted by the fully qualified Pest Industry recruiter to organise discussions with the manager in your area.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity!
Pest Elimination Service Specialist
Be part of an industry leading Pest Elimination team. In this position, you will provide timely and cost effective pest detection, elimination and prevention solutions to an established route of commercial customers. You’ll provide brand protection to your around-the-clock customers including commercial businesses such as restaurants, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, schools, retail stores, and food and beverage processing plants. Make your service and sales expertise work for you with Ecolab Pest Elimination UKIE
What’s in it For You:
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Receive a company service vehicle for business use
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, or management
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will manage a monthly schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Grow your income as you drive growth
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- competitive base salary, performance bonus, out of hours payment, overtime, commission, company paid pension and stock purchase plan
What You Will Do:
- Establish effective working relationships with a variety of customers and partner with them on best practices to identify and solve pest problems.
- Keep abreast of Ecolab’s product/service offerings and industry conditions, to enhance service and sales of pest prevention/elimination solutions.
- Use Apple technology to manage service and document structural, sanitation and pest issues.
- Deliver a quality inspection and treatment service to exceed customer expectation and specification.
- Provide customers with written evidence of service delivered and advice for maintaining pest free conditions.
- Apply pesticides in accordance with label recommendations and comply with relevant legislation.
- Plan work routes efficiently and productively and achieve 100% state of service.
- Accurately submit reports and other related paperwork as required at specified time intervals.
Future Position Details:
- Permanent career
- 40 hours per week between the hours of 8am to 5pm, with overtime available
- Requirement to be on the out of hours rota and meet the needs of the business where required
- Working in challenging environments for a wide range of commercial customers
- Company van with fuel card and maintenance package
- Salary between 18 to 22K depending on experience and qualification
- 4% Flexible benefits package : 4% of base salary as annual bonus to spend on products such as extra days annual leave, private medical and/or dental, Childcare vouchers, high street store card or simply use as a salary increase
- 1x Life insurance at base salary level
- Ecolab pension – 3% employee and 7% employer
- Performance bonus, overtime & commission available
- As a registered training center you will be offered best in class learning and development support throughout your career