Salary: £50,000 - £70,000pa + OTE
Full time / Permanent
WM Reply is a Microsoft Gold Partner, digital consultancy. Working with some of the world's leading brands, we create award-winning business applications and solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies.
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our growing Dynamics CRM practice. As a CRM consultant you will play a part in the full project life cycle from pre-sales and requirement gathering, through to the implementation of CRM solutions.
Everything we do is about helping organisations work better, faster and smarter. That’s why we need a Dynamics CRM Consultant who is able to hit the ground running, has the drive and passion to help and be part of a growing practice, and loves building relationships and helping people.
- Experienced Dynamics consultant with an understanding of Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015/2013
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM modules
- Experience of attending and running pre-sales meetings
- Strong requirement gathering skills
- Background in design, implementation and delivery of integrated IT solutions
- Highly competent in the preparation of business communications, including specifications, quotations, proposals and reports
- You come from either an agency or consultancy background
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Team player, able to work closely with other members of service delivery
- Accreditation on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, or Dynamics 365
- Experience of Data Migration or data integration techniques
- Experience of CRM database applications
Quirks you’ll love:
• Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4.
• We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
• We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhone's and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
At HQ, we have a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ, a backflip world record holder, a DJ, a goth model and a cartoonist. Our offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, Dungeons & Dragons club and plenty of nerf guns. The diversity - we have people from across all walks of life - a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests so buckle in and apply already!