Dynamics CRM Analyst
A Dynamics CRM Analyst / CRM Specialist (Support / Configuration) is needed to join the Business Systems team within one of the largest and most diverse universities in the UK. As part of a dedicated team you will provide the support and configuration of applications hosted on Office365, specialising in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
With over 120,000 students in London and a further 50,000 studying across the globe our client is an established educational institution renowned for excellence and its world class reputation. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Dynamics CRM Analyst / CRM Specialist to take up a key role within the Business Systems team which ensures the smooth operation, management and development of MS Dynamics CRM365 and related applications.
Joining as a Dynamics CRM Analyst / CRM Specialist (Support and Configuration) you will be responsible for the support, configuration and maintenance of MS Dynamics CRM365, releasing changes to the production platform and supporting integrations with other systems (SharePoint, ID Systems, Student Information etc.). From small bug fixes and system tweaks to enhancement implementations and project work (as well as everything in between), expect an all-encompassing role within a passionate and tech savvy team environment.
To qualify? You should be a CRM Specialist, CRM365 Specialist, CRM Support Analyst, MS Dynamics Analyst, Dynamics CRM Analyst, Dynamics CRM Specialist, Dynamics Specialist or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Significant experience of supporting Microsoft Dynamics in a busy integrated systems environment;
- Demonstrable experience of software testing and software testing solutions;
- The ability to work to agreed schedules and manage your own workload effectively;
- Proven experience of formal IT change management processes and procedures;
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity;
- Exceptional analytical skills and a problem solving approach;
- Excellent all-round communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills;
- That you have an analytical eye with strong attention to detail;
- The willingness to share ideas and get involved.
Any experience gained within the Higher Education sector is advantageous
In return expect a rare opportunity to join a top university offering a competitive salary, great benefits and an unique working environment.