Job title: Driver Trainer - Learning Coordinator
Location: London, Greater London Area
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) are looking to recruit experienced Learning Coordinators to play a critical role in all aspects of training delivery and safety to drive compliance within the delivery station. From a transportation or warehouse background the ideal candidate is safety focused and aligned to Amazon’s leadership principle ‘Learn be curious’. Strong communication skills are essential in order to facilitate course delivery and provide safety related guidance in a fast paced customer driven environment.
This role reports directly to the Delivery Station Manager however the Aces Execution Team and Safety play a pivotal role in providing technical guidance, with a primary focus is to support our Delivery Ops and Associates. The successful candidate will be expected to support shift patterns, predominately nights, however the flexibility to cover days is also a requirement.
Driver Trainer - Learning Coordinator responsibilities:
- Support Delivery Station manager with the identification of associate training needs.
- Delivery of operational courses using a blend of classroom and practical training methods.
- Conducting safety and Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Ensure training records are accurately recorded within AMZL learning management systems.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training activities in relation to business goals.
- Fully understand workflow and daily production goals and seasonal peak.
- React quickly and efficiently to production and scheduling conflicts.
- Support projects that support the improvements in quality, productivity and the safety of employee.
- Advise Associates and Managers on Company safety procedures and legal requirements.
- Assist with completing risk assessments and follow up control measures.
- Monitor the Delivery Station for compliance to Company safety procedures.
- Assist with the investigation of incidents to establish root cause and develop required action plans with relevant departments.
- Update internal recording system with regards to incidents, near misses and accidents.
- Monitor compliance on site for proactive safety actions and safety behavioural program.
Successful candidate will be required to work towards:
- IOSH Certificate.
- Internal Train the Trainer course.
- KNet Instructor.
- Various internal courses to ensure competence within role.
Driver Trainer - Learning Coordinator basic qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas and Influence others.
- Drive, enthusiasm and self-motivation to work to team targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work on own without direct supervision.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the business.
- Result orientated.
- Comfortable in the delivery of training solutions at all levels.
- PC literate, with knowledge of a safety system and Microsoft packages.
Since our beginnings in 1995, Amazon has been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further. Whether it’s exploring successful new business lines, pushing our technology and processes to get the very quickest delivery times for our customers or delivering record volumes, Amazon has achieved incredible feats in defining industries.
Our journey to become the Earth’s most customer-centric company is one full of exciting innovation, pace and change. From the second an order is placed online to the seamless coordination of that order behind the scenes, we strive to stay agile, fluid and intentional in what we do. Our employees move this business forward and hiring great people allows us to continually set records.
Come and join us in building our future!
About our rewards:
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary, stock units and site performance-related pay potential, we offer a whole host of other benefits, including an employee discount. Additionally, you will find yourself in a stimulating environment where you can develop processes as well as yourself as an individual by working with some of the best and brightest minds in the industry. Our rapidly growing organisation also offers many opportunities for building a diverse and rewarding career.
To apply for this Driver Trainer - Learning Coordinator position, please click on the apply button!
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Amazon takes data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal information in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process. If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal information with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Competitive Salary & Benefits