Domino's Assistant Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Assistant Manager join our management team in our Burgess Hill store.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the world's leading pizza delivery company whilst playing a major role in the brand’s success. Making around 85 million pizzas a year, Domino’s uses only the freshest, highest quality ingredients. Our expertise and passion for delivering hot and fresh pizzas has earned numerous awards and the loyalty of millions of pizza lovers around the world.
An Assistant Manager's role with Domino’s Pizza is rewarding and involves working flexible hours in a fun, team environment. Assisting and deputising for the Store Manager, you will receive training and development in all areas of store operations, learning about the daily aspects of running a Domino’s store efficiently and profitably. You will also learn how to lead, coach and inspire all team members to ensure they provide total customer satisfaction and a great product at all times. It’s the perfect way to develop your career in Domino’s.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing all aspects of food hygiene and store cleanliness
- Controlling costs on a day-to-day basis to improve profitability
- Motivating your team to promote efficiency throughout the store to achieve our company’s high standards
- Maintaining a strong brand image and service standards including uniform/presentation standards and our philosophy on customer service.
- Maintaining and developing product quality at all times
This role is an amazing opportunity to meet new people and work within a fun and friendly team environment while you build your career. So if you are driven, enthusiastic and have some supervisory experience in a quick service environment, we want to hear from you!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours
- Paid training
- Company discount
- Free uniform
- Excellent career development opportunities.
Please note that Domino’s stores in the UK, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are owned and operated by independent franchisees. Therefore, terms and conditions of employment may vary and will be clarified during the selection process for all available roles.