Hospital Cleaning Supervisors
We have an exciting opportunity to take for a Supervisor to join our team. This position is a permanent role working 25 hours per week. Weekend working attracts an enhanced rate of pay and the posts start with 22 days holiday per year excluding bank Holidays.
Full 'on job ' training will be given and the post is subject to satisfactory references and passing a three month probationary period. We also complete a DBS check for all staff. This is a permanent part-time vacancy
All our employees have the added benefit of a 'staff discount' website which offers discounts for utilities(gas,electric and broadband), food, clothes and entertainment such as cinema tickets. There are many offers for staff to choose from.
As we have many applicants for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within two weeks of this advert, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
We currently have an opportunity for a Domestic Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.Main Responsibilities
- Conform with any relevant legislative and codes of practice appertaining to Health & Safety legislation.
- Be responsible for your own Health & Safety and that of any other person working with you. Take care to ensure that your activities do not put others at risk.
- To ensure that a clean and hygienic environment is maintained at all times for patients, staff and members of the public in line with National Standards of Cleanliness
- To regularly review work schedules and monitor all cleaning activities.
- To carry out cleaning duties in designated area of responsibility as agreed and assist when necessary with daily cleaning duties in times of staff shortages.
- To ensure standards of cleaning remain consistently high
- Required to gain knowledge of Hospital layout, cleaning procedures, equipment requirements and clinical and non clinical manual handling techniques, infection control techniques.
- Understand and comply with Trust and Sodexo regulatory procedures e.g. Hygiene, Health and Safety, COSHH, Data Protection.
- Attend all mandatory training and yearly refresher sessions.
- NVQ3 in Cleaning Building and Interiors or equivalent.
- Staff Supervision
- IT Literate including Microsoft Word