Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Chosen Care, part of National Care Group, are currently looking for a part time Domestic Cleaner for one of our services in Blakeney
Our Yew Tree House property supports 9 adults with varying needs such as mental health conditions, epilepsy, physical disabilities, acquired brain injuries and learning disabilities.
We have a 20 hour contract available - Monday-Friday - 9am-1pm
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do. That is why we offer:
- A rate of £8.72
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness within the home, working closely with the support workers and other members of staff.
- Providing a deep clean to all areas of the home which will include the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and shared living spaces.
- Keeping accurate and up-to-day records of the cleaning schedule.
- At all times you will be aware of safeguarding our vulnerable residents, be cheerful and compassionate by nature, reliable and trustworthy.
- Raising any concerns to the Support Workers or Managers on duty
The Ideal candidate
- Will have experience working in a similar environment such as a care/nursing home.
- Understanding of COSHH and Health and Safety.