The responsibilities of the Document Controller will include document preparation, management and filing, updating document trackers, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. Ultimately, you will support the project team to process and maintain transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
- Copy, scan and store documents according to the Quality Management System.
- File and archive documents for all Engineering departments.
- Manage the transmission of all project documentation.
- Create templates as requested by the Engineering teams.
- Retrieve files as requested by employees and contractors.
- Manage the flow of documentation within the project.
- Issue documentation numbers.
- Updating project procedures and fillable forms.
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement.
- Prepare ad-hoc project proposals for submission and reports as required.
- Assist in audit preparation.
- Any other duties as required by management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Diploma qualified in a relevant discipline e.g. Project Management, Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is essential for this position.
- Previous experience with an Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) is preferred e.g. Sharepoint, Fusion.
- Familiarity with project management.
- High level of proficiency with MS Office and MS Excel.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment along with strong attention to detail.