Location - Colchester Head Office, CO3 3LD
We offer a competitive basic salary between £16,500 and £18,500 per annum depending on experience with ongoing training and development opportunities.
Spicerhaart is one of the UK’s most innovative estate agency groups, combining the largest independent residential sales and lettings network with one of the biggest integrated financial service businesses in the country.
When you join Spicerhaart you become a valued part of the Spicerhaart family, which is the largest independent estate agent in the UK. We are passionate about developing our people and actively work towards a nurturing culture of continuous improvement to enable staff to reach their full potential.
Main purpose of the role:
To provide a typing service to property marketing consultants, compiling property particulars and other duties as required and ensuring service standards are achieved at all times. General administrative duties as required and other duties may be requested from time to time which include answering incoming calls and online chat.
Role specific competencies:
- Competent audio typist familiar with the use of computers and excellent keyboard skills
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Internet - with the ability to learn new systems.
- Customer Service, Call Centre or Administrative experience preferred
- Knowledge of Winscribe dictation system (or similar)
- Commitment to quality and providing exceptional service
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to plan and structure information
- Desire to work in a fast paced, busy environment
- Pay attention to detail, while maintaining a clear overview of the bigger picture
- Confident, clear and calm communicator - over the phone, face-to-face and in writing
To apply for this role please send your CV to Lesley.Miller@spicerhaart.co.uk or call us on 01206 732442.