We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We are looking for an experienced Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) practitioner to help us on our journey to make Arm a forward-thinking, inclusive place where our people love to work.
Arm has big ambitions, and a huge opportunity to help solve some of the world's most complex challenges. Building a diverse and inclusive place to work is essential for driving innovation and ensuring we have diverse minds to tackle these challenges. Over the past few years, we have made great strides with D&I at Arm. From providing tools and resources to increase our people’s awareness of their unconscious biases and how to mitigate them, through to developing our affinity networks, building new partnerships and crafting awareness campaigns. But we know there is more to do.
You will have experience of developing and implementing D&I strategy, frameworks, tools and policies that have a measurable impact on business success, in a global organization. You will report into our Chief People Officer.
- Working with Arm’s D&I Steering Committee and Working Group, you will be responsible for defining and delivering our D&I strategy (using a data and insights informed approach)
- This is a very hands-on role, and you will also deliver D&I projects and campaigns
- Maintaining strong internal stakeholder relationships and engagement
- Working closely with our affinity groups and helping to build our D&I champions network
- Developing our external partnerships and ensuring they are delivering value for Arm
- Being aware of relevant legislation and best practice
- Leading all aspects of D&I budget
- Measuring the impact of our D&I programme, with regular reporting
- Acting as a champion externally and working with our employer brand specialist to communicate our vision
You will have extensive experience of developing and leading D&I strategies in a global organization, plus experience of building external collaborative networks and partnerships.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, analysis and reporting skills, with the ability to deliver data and insights informed strategic approaches
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Highly organized and proactive
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to successful run several projects at once
- Resilient, problem-solving approach
- A creative problem solver, who can develop innovative approaches and run with them
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our thoughtful culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
The role will suit someone with previous experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. This role requires someone with excellent communication, employee engagement and organisational skills.
- Communications - experienced communicator with a good command of the English language and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Partner focus - a commitment to quality service delivery for all partners (internal and external)
- Collaboration and communication – ability to build good working relationships quickly which are based upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information.
- Creativity and innovation - a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Impact and influence – listening to different perspectives, evaluating, persuading and carefully shaping work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Deliver on your promises - a can-do attitude, with the flexibility to prioritise tasks and act with a thoughtful sense of urgency. A self-starter, who is organised, motivated and enjoys delivering actions to a high-standard.
Our Core Beliefs lie at the heart of Arm and represent the essence of our organization. When combined and working together, they articulate the uniqueness of Arm culture:
Passion for Progress
Innovation that enables our ecosystems, Arm and our people to thrive.
• Work with pace and judgment. Adapt to circumstances.
• Take risks in support of Arm's progress.
• Be accountable for the decisions you make. Learn from failure.
• Pursue innovation relentlessly.
We, Not I
Collaboration first, egos last.
• Start with long-term value to customers and partners, and work back from there.
• Collaborate, decide, commit, and bring people with you.
• Make the most of all the skills and knowledge across Arm; share information with those who need it.
• Care about the people around you.
Be your Brilliant Self
Skillful individuality, performance and fulfilment.
• Be authentic.
• Seek and embrace differences.
• Encourage curiosity and challenge.
• Give people trust and autonomy; show people they can trust you to do brilliant work in pursuit of Arm's goals.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps