We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Requisition:R21783 Director, Partner Business Manager - Strategic Partnerships (Open)
Job Posting Title:Director, Partner Business Manager - Strategic Partnerships
What we're looking for:
Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by growth and transformation? As Citrix pursues growth with Workspace with Intelligence, business processes and platforms, the importance of its ecosystem of top strategic partners has never been greater. Market andtechnology shifts and new IT consumption models demand digital transformation that leverages the power of Cloud, Mobile, Data, Networks, Security and Experience. To be competitive, customers can no longer simply leverage IT to run their business; they need to capitalize on technology to innovate and deliver new forms of value. Amid this landscape of digital transformation, Citrix is pursuing its boldest strategy yet, one that signals a transition to deliver a workspace platform that drives employee experience and improves how work gets done. To this end, Citrix is looking to build strong business results-based partnerships in the AMS ecosystem and is working with its strategic partners to bring unique value to our joint customers, and to drive focused growth in innovation areas that will unlock the human potential and create competitive advantage by applying technology to transform the employee experience.
As the Director, Partner Business Manager, Strategic Partners you will drive the relationships with assigned Citrix partner(s) to support the long-term growth of Citrix focused on Citrix Workspace with Intelligence as a platform, move to the cloud, and new business models. This position reports into the WW GSI team and is responsible for incubating new GSI partnerships in the assigned region. The role embodies the entrepreneurial energy, network and resources to lead a strategic partner relationship to a “win-win” success. You'll bring to the role the following:
- Industry expertise. Knowledge of relevant market, competitive, and technology trends influencing employee experience. Applies well-informed point of view to identify new business opportunities, address partnership dynamics, and shape innovative yet pragmatic business plans that drive tangible market impact.
- Business Acumen. Knowledge of infrastructure, applications and solutions market with a strong understanding on how to bring technology together and monetize results for differentiated partnerships, solutions and commercial models for both on premise and cloud offerings. Experienced in working in large organizations across different business groups such as Marketing, Sales, Channel, Services, Development and Product Management leadership to develop investment, solutioning and Go-To-Market motion that drive results.
- Accountable and Quality Results Oriented: Determined, accountable and collaborative. Individuals should be able to makes sound decisions; communicate effectively; possess financial acumen, demonstrate drive and initiative; build realistic plans; promote teamwork; influence others; manage execution.
- Collaboration/EQ. Demonstrates capacity to engender trust and effectively collaborate with Citrix and partner colleagues at all levels, from Citrix senior executives, account teams, and individual contributors. Thinks and acts “win-win” when relating to others and demonstrates effectiveness in aligning and orchestrating interests to achieve results.
- Executive Communication. Highly effective written and oral communication skills. Communicates complex topics simply but without losing important nuance and meaning. Focuses on central issues and has a command of specifics without being overly detailed articulates these messages credibly, powerfully, and with confidence.
- Strategic program leadership. Demonstrated ability to structure and manage cross-organizational business initiatives and drive change. Thinks big picture but able to roll up sleeves and deliver. Sets and manages clear expectations by defining concrete objectives, deliverables and action plans. Employs clear methods for closed-loop management and holds others accountable for delivering on time with quality. Shows appropriate attention to detail with diligent, tenacious follow-through. Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity but strives to bring prioritization, structure and discipline to ad-hoc work efforts.
- Learning agility. Shows capacity to adapt, master new topics/behaviors, and continuously improve. Committed to learning constantly—a quick study who is curious and observant.
- Highly responsiveness. Operates with a sense of urgency. Brings an awareness and sensitivity to field concerns and perspectives. Artfully brings “7x24” responsiveness while maintaining personal balance.
- Analytical and Data Driven. Adept at diagnosing problems and issues, identifying root causes, and determining creative yet practical ways to address them. Willing and able to consider different points of view. Able to make decisions promptly, thoughtfully, and confidently in highly ambiguous situations.
- Growth-orientation assertive and action-oriented, yet a team player who seeks and acts on input from others.
- Business Impact. Passionate about driving significant business impact; ambitious and strives to raise the bar continually.
- Positive. Upbeat, positive, transparent, and engaging with a natural skill for developing professional relationships.
- Sharp, rigorous thinker who can operate successfully among bright, progressive, and charismatic people.
- Operates with high integrity and credibility in the eyes of key individuals with whom s/he will work.
- AMS Scope- Development of overall partnership with the Global Integrators, aligning to Citrix product and market strategy to drive new partner focused revenue. Plans will include joint vision, goals, and value propositions in addition to go to market and sales strategies.
- C-level and leadership relationship development throughout different business units and execs (Offerings, Sales, CTO leads, Industry etc) while maintaining engagement and relationships with key stakeholders.
- Grow contribution of Alliance partnerships through enablement and enhancing capabilities of Citrix’s offerings with The Future of Work and Citrix Workspace with Intelligence.
- Deep understanding of partner business strategies, goals, customers and workforce to define direction for the alliance in the Americas.
- Drive demand generation activities including mappings, workshops, EBC’s etc while working with Marketing, Sales, Architects and Channel to develop Go-to-Market motions required for success
- Manage and owner of partner pipeline throughout entire sales process, main point of contact for any escalations and operational assistance as well as overall related partner support situations.
- Understand overall GSI strategy, GTM, structure, landscape etc. and assisting Citrix in navigating the partnership while evangelizing our joint value with sales and leadership to grow and elevate partnership.
- Senior, partner-level 10+ years of experience at a top global system integration/managementconsulting/outsourcing firm; (Relationships with Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG or PWC highly preferred) regular C-level engagement.
- Successful leadership of large business units/service lines exceeding $500 million annual revenue.
- Experience structuring and engaging in multiple partnering models (e.g., co-selling, value-added reselling, OEM, cloud).
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university or equivalent; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills with experience presenting at partner events, both in-person and online. Passionate, results driven, motivated, resourceful and creative problem solver and team player.
- Adept at working against tight deadlines in a fast-paced, high-growth environment keeping a keen eye on detail and accuracy.
- Ability to set priorities, focus on details and motivate internal and external teams to deliver agreed upon goals.
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re in sales, we’ll help you make your numbers and a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Partner Account Manager
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at ASKHR@citrix.com for assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.