Director of Customer Success - Mobile Attribution and Analytics SaaS - London
Over $200m in funding over the last 5 years, a business in hyper-growth mode, specialisng in Mobile Attribution, Revenue and Analytics. Trusted by leading brands to increase revenue and efficiency across their mobile channels, the platform allows you to create flawless user experiences whilst capturing customer touch points and seamless integrating with the worlds leading digital marketing and attribution platforms.
Primarily being focused across the US and APAC, the EMEA region has now become a huge focus for the rest of the year, starting with placing a number of strategic, senior hires across both their UK and German offices.
As the Director of Customer Success, you will be a hands-on and motivated individual, targeted on leading, strategising with and growing a successful team of Customer Success Manager's to increase UK and EMEA footprint within existing accounts. You will be leading from the front in a small team, with the ambition to grow quickly, by leading initiatives around maximising retention, adoption and overall lifetime customer lifetime value for enterprise brands.
The team size is currently managing 8 Customer Success Managers across EMEA, all verticalised by market, however the plan is to double this in size by the end of the year, which you will have an integral part in pioneering.
- Managing a high-performing Customer Success team in the UK, with the goal to optimise existing clients and grow revenues within those accounts.
- Maintain and develop C-level relationships with clients.
- Own complete and overall success of customers, including onboarding, implementation, product adoption, retention and growth.
- Serve as an advocate for the platform and technology while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a fantastic solution offering.
- Lead account planning processes that develop performance, revenue targets and critical milestones of client renewals.
- Pioneer expansion of new opportunities within the account from solution development to cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Coordinating team reviews and providing 1-to-1's that improve each member overall performance.
- Managing recruitment and training of new team members.
The successful Director of Customer Success will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Head of, VP or Director of Customer Success, having managed small teams and scaled successfully.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing SaaS technologies such as, Experience Clouds, Marketing Automation, Marketing Clouds or Mobile Analytics.
- Track record in delivering SaaS solutions to larger customer bases over several regions.
- Ability to build strong relationships across a number of different business units within 1 account.
- A specialist in one or all of the following verticals; Telco, Financial Services, Retail, Travel or Leisure.
- Experience coaching, training and growing highly successful Customer Success teams to reach business objectives and sustain a high bar of quality customer satisfaction.
- Structured, organised and meticulous approach to projects with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional account management and customer service skills backed up with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliable individual who delivers on promises, meets deadlines and remains calm under pressure.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
£90,000.00 - £120,000.00 per year
bonus and benefits
bonus and benefits