At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire hardworking people who flourish with solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it’s our authentic, humble, gritty people who build The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
As the Director, Marketing Programs and Operations you will lead the EMEA Region functional marketing team responsible for the budgeting and metric reporting for the region, planning and delivery of global coordinated programs, digital marketing support and programs, major event implementation, program development and delivery for key segments aligned with global and local needs.
- Contribute to and manage the planning and execution of global and community programs and activities
- Leads marketing performance management to optimise Field Marketing efficiency, prioritization and outcomes.
- Supports significant regional or global projects as required i.e. Integration or significant change projects
- Provide Leadership, support and direction to the EMEA Programs and Operations team including GPS process, talent development, quarterly conversations and individual career development plans.
- Lead planning, budgeting and ongoing monitoring of the overall EMEA Field Marketing plan as part of the global planning and performance process.
- Build the Regional demand generation plan aligned to coordinated global programs: Ensuring integration with country marketing plans, product and service plans to ensure a consistent approach to the market.
- Build and work with cross functional teams across Marketing to maximise all channels of communication and promotion ensuring global and regional program activities continue to drive consistent themes and outreach.
- Lead an effective and consistent localisation process balancing need across varying platforms and content
- Build Regional paid media plan in partnership with Brand and Global Digital to support Regional objectives including paid social, content syndication, paid search and other digital promotion
- Ensure global consistency: Implement global processes and systems across the region, partner with Field Marketing to drive key initiatives around database growth, hygiene and engagement.
- Enhance marketing performance: Improve performance orientation by meeting performance targets that are aligned with business outcomes and global goals and manage the framework of meetings, reviews and forums that drive this within the Region.
- Drive efficient relationships: Maintain relationships with EMEA Field Marketing and Global Marketing, Sales and other groups to achieve effective and efficient outcomes
- Support a culture of best practise, innovation in execution and data driven execution to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of field marketing including consistent alignment with Sales Leadership.
- Represent the voice of the field to key partners – Global Digital, DCO, Global Programs, Marketing Operations, Global Events, Product
- Works with Opportunity Development and Sales to ensure leads progress and are qualified and converted
- Represent Marketing in significant projects as required i.e. Integration and change
- Manage budgets, agencies and resources effectively across the functional areas to deliver forecast ROI including MQL/Opportunity targets and Lead Management SLAs, drive compliance to all processes and financial guidelines.
- Develop and execute marketing plans to support the Corporate sales and ODT teams. Leverage and coordinate with field teams as appropriate.
- Demonstrated track record in leading marketing teams
- Working at a regional level; adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges Problem Solving
- Experience working in a Channel environment
- Strong project management skills, comfortable prioritizing multiple initiatives and priorities.
- Experience of demonstrating modern B2B marketing tools such as ABM and Agile drive outcomes
- Considerable experience using Allocadia and Salesforce.com
- Experience of marketing to a range of customer segments across enterprise and industries including network and mobile providers, Cloud and IT services, content providers, and financial services companies
- Ability to influence and establish links with a range of internal partners in order to drive customer value
- Demonstrated skills in motivating teams, planning initiatives, designating priorities, and being proactive when faced with ambiguity
- Understanding of coordinated demand generation including digital tactics.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or as a qualified individual with disability