Our client is a leading supplier of integrated legal software for solicitors and other legal offices. The company is based in Greenwich London and has around 20 employees. The company flagship product is an integrated practice, document, email and workflow management system that has been adopted by many major firms in the UK, Channel Island and also international practices.
- Reporting to the Head of Technology.
- Working in a small team of 6-7 developers/ IT support staff.
- Working with account managers and sales to resolve issues and enhance product.
- Supporting and developing a Microsoft Windows Dot Net Application supplied to clients.
- Mentoring a team of developers to support growth and development.
- The system is essentially a combined case management, accounting and document management system, that is integrated with Microsoft Office and currently works as a standard Windows Client Server Desktop Application.
- MS Visual Basic Dot Net (must have)
- MS C# (must have)
- MS Office, especially Word and Excel
- Knowledge/ Familiarity with Accounting Software/ Applications
- Knowledge of legal accounting routines not essential but a bonus
- Knowledge of Xamarin a bonus (used with our mobile App)
- Web skills a bonus
- £45 to £60k p.a.
- 25 days holiday
- Good working environment with a close-knit team
- Flexible working