Who is Pixalate?
The Marketing industry is losing confidence with consumers and advertisers alike. Fraud, Malvertising, industry kickbacks are exposing everyone to security and PR risks.
We are on a mission to change that!
Our goal is to help Digital Advertising ecosystem become a safer, smarter and more trustworthy place to transact in, by providing comprehensive intelligence using our world class data. Our products provide benchmarks, analytics, research and threat intelligence solutions to the global media industry. We make this happen by processing over 10PB (yes, that's 10,000 terabytes) of data and trillions of data points a day across desktop, mobile, tablets, connected-tv that are generated using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence based models.
We are the World's #1 decision making platform for Digital Advertising. And don't just take our word for it -- Forrester Research consistently depends on our monthly indexes to make industry predictions.
We are looking for a dynamic, data-driven and charismatic manager/leader to lead our International Customer Success team in London. The successful candidates will be able to establish and maintain active relationships with client accounts through regular and consistent engagement, demonstrating deep market knowledge and programmatic expertise.
What will you do?
- Present Pixalate solutions to key clients within the programmatic ecosystem, including major sell-side platforms (“SSPs”), demand-side platforms (“DSPs”), ad exchanges, and publishers
- Maintain awareness of client needs and opportunities for expansion
- Own renewals, upsells, QBRs
- Build strategy for renewals, upsells and QBRs
- Have experience running meetings
- Negotiate and be responsible for pricing packaging proposals
- Be the lead presenter at client meetings
- Understand competitive landscape, new industry developments and standards
- Drive positive customer success outcomes: retention, expansion, churn reduction, client advocacy and account lifetime value
- Ensure Pixalate product adoption, client satisfaction and account health
What do you need to know?
- GOOD PRESENTATION SKILLS
- Programmatic digital advertising sufficiently well to communicate client requests to Pixalate’s technical teams
- Ad servers/exchanges/DSPs/SSPs and the role of each in the digital advertising ecosystem
- Differences and similarities among digital advertising channels (e.g., display, mobile web, in-app mobile and OTT/CTV)
- Invalid traffic (IVT) and viewability in the context of digital advertising
What skills, education and experience should you possess?
- BA/BS degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 10+ years experience in Client-facing Ad Agency / Publisher / Ad Network / Advertising Technology Vendor / Technical Engineering or Account Management role
- Experience building, managing and maintaining world-class client-facing teams
- Experience with SaaS business models a plus and familiarity with MRR, ARR, churn and customer life-cycles
- Background in operational process-building as a direct contributor
- Goal-oriented mindset with an ability to own a number
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills, with experience with client-facing presentations
- Deep experience in working cross-functionally and facilitating and streamlining communication between teams
- Excellent time management and strong organization skills with an analytical, process-oriented mindset.
- Ability to maintain poise under stress, especially when resolving clients' time-sensitive issues
- Understanding of web-based applications and digital media ecosystem including industry terms, technology and strategies.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
- Maintain active customer conversations through regular and consistent engagement, demonstrating your market knowledge and programmatic expertise
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
What will you oversee?
- Customer Support
- Business Reviews and Reporting
- Subscription Renewals / Cross-sells / Up-sells
- Account health assessments
Would you like working at Pixalate?
- Everyone’s a data addict and an analytical thinker
- Titles don’t mean much; you attain respect by producing results
- We appreciate small, highly-productive teams
- Slack is a way of life; short emails are encouraged
- We hold a fearless attitude in high esteem
- We worship bold ideas
- Chess players do well
- We revere collaboration, collaboration, collaboration!
What perks do we have to offer?
- We focus on doing things differently and challenge each other to be the best we can be, offering our employees:
- Experienced leadership and founding team
- Casual environment
- Flexible hours (yes, we mean it - you will never have to sit in traffic anymore!)
- Subsidized lunches (via a GrubHub allowance)
- Fun team events
- High performing team that wants to win and have fun doing it
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Opportunity for advancement (Pixalate will be what you make it)
What does the media say about us?
- Pixalate expands its MRC Accreditations:
- Pixalate launches Video Seller Trust Index:
- Pixalate discovers a sophisticated mobile app fraud:
https://bit.ly/2svSstF (Which-50 Media)
- For the most current news stories about Pixalate: