Sailpoint is looking for a high-performing Director of Finance & Operations to make significant contributions to the growth of our EMEA business. The Director of Finance & Operations supports Sales & Professional Services Leadership in every aspect of the design and execution of sales & services strategy. This leader will become the “go-to” problem solver and thought partner for the VPs/Directors of Sales & Professional Services in the region and will be the interface with the Corporate Finance team based in Austin, Texas.
As a key leader within the EMEA team, the Director of Finance & Operations will have a critical impact on the inner workings of our sales & services organizations, and the strategies, processes and systems that support their growth. The ability to present data-driven narratives and influence leadership is very important in this role.
- Leverage best in class sales strategy & planning techniques to support leadership in maximizing sales growth.
- Support leadership understanding pipeline, forecasts, and other KPIs.
- Support sales & services teams across the region by managing the day-to-day operations of the Salesforce system, ensuring data quality, developing reports and dashboards and providing user support and training
- Tracking, reporting and reviewing performance against KPIs as well as diagnosing gaps in performance and providing actionable solutions to address them
- Drive cross-functional initiatives and alignment between sales & services leadership and critical partners like marketing, finance, contracts & sales ops.
- Dotted line responsibility for operational functions in EMEA, including contracts, sales operations, deal desk & facilities.
- BS in Accounting or Finance required; MBA and/or CPA preferred
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Being a self-starter is a must. Demonstrated ability to work alone, be self-governing, be proactive, and responsible for accomplishment of the company mission without need for daily coaching or prompting from the CFO.
- Experience in utilizing accounting packages and tools that include in accounting software and CRM packages required
- History as EMEA FD with financial leadership for companies with $200 million to $1B billion annual revenue businesses preferred.
- Experience with public company finance and reporting requirements
- Experience developing accounting and financial controls for high-growth companies and industries preferred
- Experience with SaaS companies preferred
- 10+ Years relevant experience within US based SaaS sales organizations
- Craft powerful long and short-term team vision with pragmatic goals and objectives
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.