EnterpriseDB (EDB), is the largest provider of Enterprise Postgres software and services and a leader in the open source database marketplace. EDB delivers the premier open source-based data platform for new applications, cloud re-platforming, application modernization and legacy database migration. EDB integrates with enterprise technologies and infrastructures for hybrid cloud management, data integration, and data warehousing. Our customers benefit from the highest performing, secure, reliable, flexible, open, and cost-effective data management platform available.
EnterpriseDB is based in Boston, Massachusetts USA, with has offices worldwide, and are backed by private investors. We are a growing enterprise software company with a vast addressable market opportunity enjoying excellent growth and well positioned to further our growth and market penetration.
More than 2,700 enterprises, governments and other organizations worldwide use EnterpriseDB software, support, training and professional services to integrate open source software into their existing data infrastructures.
Title: Director, EMEA Marketing.
The Director, EMEA Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies within the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East & Africa). The Director will intimately understand customer needs, sales channel requirements, market conditions and competitive dynamics to plan and implement marketing programs and campaigns. This person should be enthusiastic about working directly with the field sales organisation and supporting the creation of new sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with regional sales leadership and the central marketing team to create a complete EMEA marketing strategy along with a detailed budget and goals/OKRs.
- Develop tactical marketing plans to acquire new and expand existing customer business.
- Work closely with sales leaders to maintain alignment and accountability for program results and pipeline building.
- Manage the regional marketing budget. Deliver all marketing activity within agreed budget. Make adjustments to budget as necessary to align with global marketing budget.
- Direct all aspects of production, receipt and distribution of local marketing materials, events, webinars, campaigns, digital and joint partner marketing activities.
- Manage data prospecting data and leads in SFDC. Assure lead receive follow up in a timely manner.
- Assist with global corporate communications and public relations firms in EMEA.
- Lead a small team of Marketing Managers in EMEA region.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.
- 5-10 years of experience in corporate marketing or related experience in a high-tech B2B environment in a global organisation.
- Self-starter with a willingness to take the initiative and exercise good judgement.
- Enthusiastic and fast learner with a positive approach where no task is too big or small.
- Ability to prioritise projects and manage multiple marketing campaigns in English and other languages.
- Excellent people and management skills with ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ideally speaks English along with a second language in Central Europe (French, Dutch, or German).
- This person is comfortable working independently with a remote manager based in the United States.
- A high level creative thinker and technical marketing writer.
Reports to: VP, Marketing with dotted line to Regional Vice President, EMEA