Our client is a Privately-held mint located in Surrey, England which produces commemorative coins, medal, tokens and bullion. The mint also manufacturers circulating currency for some British Overseas Territories and sovereign countries.
Reporting to the Managing Director main duties will be:
- To create and manage the production of leaflets, and other marketing material for coins.
- To create and implement new marketing ideas to increase profitability of the Website
- To have knowledge of website building HTML, Apple, E-mail, Internet and Excel.
- To co-ordinate all work with Studio Department and Website Company
- To manage Website’s SEO & CRO and Google AdWords/PPC.
- To assist the MD market all commemorative coins and
- To have Social media knowledge
This will involve liaison with the Media Agency, Copywriters and Digital Agencies, Journalists and Editors of National Press, Specialist Magazines, Radio and TV, Commercial Organizations to Director level, Charities and Licensors.
Work Undertaken Personally will include:
Marketing of New Products
- General Press Releases.
- Manage photography of coins.
- Liaison with national press and journalists when required.
- Creating new market strategies for new coins.
- Regular weekly meeting to update on jobs.
- Proof reading.
- Approve layouts of artwork and get Government or copywriters to approve.
- Make sure ads meeting copy deadlines.
- Have colour packs made for promotional coins - Xmas Card etc.
- Check and agree prices for print jobs.
- To manage the production of marketing material and to check for accuracy and legal correctness.
- Social Media – Facebook; Twitter
- Monthly Newsletters
- Updating Website Monthly
- Google Analytics
- Any other Digital Marketing requirements
The successful candidate will have appropriate tertiary education and good all-round Direct Marketing experience. As local public transport is not good candidates should have their own means of transportation. Part-time may be of interest if the right candidate was available.