What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a UI Engineer to build and maintain user interface updates (content, build, MVT Tests and defects) and initiate the process to publish into the production environments.
Who you’ll be working with:
You will be working as an important part of the Green Flag digital transformation project. This will be as part of a Scrum Team, alongside a Product Owner, Designer, and Engineers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Champion the agile frameworks (Scrum and Kanban) within the team, ensure that Agile principles are practised by peers and understood by stakeholders.
- Work with and manage code repositories when required
- Finish the allocated tasks as prioritised and without incident or issue, in line with agreed timescales
- Perform and complete cross browser compliance testing and accessibility testing to agreed standards
- Ensure that quote functionality is still available to customers on legacy web sites following releases in the relevant environment.
- Research new technologies and their potential uses on the Direct Line Group web sites. Provide proof of concepts and advise the business of the relevant benefits of investing in these technologies prior to roll-out or implementation.
What we’ll give you:
Join us and you’ll find yourself working within one of the most on the go departments in the business. We love to communicate, build and learn, and we make sure we have a great time doing it.
We’re always encouraging internal development and you’ll have access to loads of learning opportunities, events and conferences to build your industry knowledge. We also have quiz nights, team lunches, wellness walks and team nights out.