You are a relationship builder with a relentless focus on collaboration in cross-functional teams and can successfully engage with diverse personalities. You have strong root-cause business analysis and problem-solving skills, ideally within the context of software product development. Management or QA experience is also helpful.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with clients to identify and document business and data requirements and serving as the go-to contact for all day-to-day needs
- Managing online and offline marketing data collection and analysis to support client-specific configurations
- Driving cross-functional team deliverables and schedules, hitting target milestones, and managing assigned projects according to plan
- Delivering client implementations in a quality, timely manner
- Working closely with the modeling team and other strategists to identify insights and translate findings into stories that create ‘ah ha’ moments for customers
- Consulting throughout the project to ensure the best client user experience and adoption potential, acting as an advocate for customers throughout all stages of a project
- Ensuring that all stakeholders are kept fully informed of project status and progress
Skills and Experience you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Data Analytics
- A high level of comfort with hands-on data management and analysis to support client-specific configurations
- The ability to understand technical issues and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- An understanding of the marketing ecosystem
- The ability to learn rapidly and take advantage of new concepts and technologies
- A resilient work ethic and detail-oriented nature with the capability to adapt to the situation
- Flexibility and nimbleness in terms of work planning, and the ability to think quickly on your feet
- The ability to juggle multiple projects, fight fires, herd cats, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated success in client-facing roles
- Campaign execution and measurement experience across multiple online and offline channels (ideally)
Why work with us?
Because you are ready to be challenged every day in spite of mastering your craft! You are willing to fight for the customer and iteratively entice them.
See our latest HBR article here: ("The New Power Couple": How the CMO & CFO work together to drive growth)
MarketShare is an analytics company that enables businesses to grow more efficiently via cross-media attribution and marketing optimization through our platform of combined technology, data, modeling and business intelligence solutions. MarketShare Culture -- What’s important to us… and ideally to you
- Comfort with ambiguity: We embrace the complexity of our clients’ environments and believe that there are seldom easy answers.
- Embracing the high-wire act: We’re inventing the space where marketing meets math. This is a new category, and we have to innovate as we go.
- Pragmatically curious: We have never met a problem that we didn’t want to solve. That said, we recognize trade-offs are required due to client priorities.
We are reshaping the way companies think about advertising and marketing their products and services and delivering unprecedented recommendations and checkpoints to help them achieve the best possible ROI via marketing.
The mathematics and modeling behind our work are globally recognized and respected as industry-leading.
Our solutions help marketing executives answer complicated questions such as:
- What is the effectiveness of our marketing investments in generating sales, and where should our next dollar be spent?
- How do TV, radio and print media drive online behaviors and resulting sales, and how do we balance our online-offline mix?
- Within online channels, how can we continually optimize our digital marketing across publisher sites, keywords, etc.?
MarketShare team has grown worldwide across Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Bangalore.
Outside Recruiters: Please do not contact MarketShare employees with unsolicited resumes. Any resume sent by an outside agency without an explicit signed MarketShare generated agency agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and will not be eligible for payment.