Job title: Digital Strategist
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We're looking for an experienced digital marketer who wants to work across large and exciting, multi-channel campaigns. You'll love the idea of having strategic business conversations; looking at the overall digital strategy and problem-solving how we get our clients from A to B. Our Digital Strategists look across all our channels, to make sure our integrated campaigns are achieving the best possible results.
Our client is a multi-award-winning, integrated digital marketing agency with offices in Leeds and New York. They were recently voted the 15th best company to work for in Yorkshire and are proud to have achieved a place in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies list for the 7th year! As a Google Marketing Platform service partner, we're working with a range of household brands, including Oasis, Ann Summers, PlusNet, Office Depot to name but a few.
This is a really varied role, and no two problems we solve for our clients will ever be the same. As Digital Strategist you will be the point of contact for the overall strategy; and expertly supported by all our in-house channel experts. Our Account Managers, for example in SEO, PPC and Programmatic, will speak directly to the client about their specialisms, leaving you free to have the higher-level strategic and commercial conversations with business owners.
As a Digital Strategist you can also expect to be involved in:
- Creation of integrated digital marketing strategies - working with client information, data available and campaign teams to formulate a logical digital strategy to meet the overall business goals of clients
- Channel budgeting - with a holistic digital mindset, delving into the numbers and feeding actions back to the channel Account Manager's. This might, for example, be a change to the strategy, or reallocating budget between the channels differently
- Insights & Reporting - using Google Analytics to spot any patterns or trends in the data; using insights into the customer journey to drive more conversations
- Building dashboards - using Data Studio to create visual dashboards that can be easily understood by our clients
This might describe you:
- You love using logic and data, and take a strategic and pragmatic approach
- You're not afraid of making mistakes
- You will have digital experience in one or more channels
What to expect in return:
- Working for a Times Top 100 Employer (7 times over!)
- A great company culture and a relaxed and friendly environment
- Free gym membership (350 yards from the office)
- Up to 27 days holiday allowance - plus the option to buy extra holiday
- Free Drink Fridays!
- Company-wide paid social events
- Free fruit and as much Yorkshire Tea as you can drink!
- Company pension
- Birthday lie-ins and much more…
£35,000.00 - £45,000.00 per year