Digital Specialist - Software
Corvus is recruiting for a Digital Specialist for our client, a national software business based in Co. Antrim.
This opportunity is best suited to a confident and passionate digital marketing professional who appreciates the age of hyper-personalisation businesses now operate in, who has the wherewithal to take responsibility for unique omnichannel advertising which delivers tailored messaging, leveraged by real-time data insights, and drives market penetration and revenue growth.
This an excellent opportunity to join a software business with a willingness to assess marketers on their own merits, rather than solely industry experience gained. The Digital Specialist will join a team of established marketing professionals and enjoy working for a marketing led business, focused on marketing to drive change and achieve their ambitious growth projections.
A unique IT services organisation which offers multiple IT facilities under one umbrella, partners with international technology giants and places their customer relationships, experience and satisfaction as a priority. Client base, of over 1k SME to Enterprise sized contracted customers, across UK and Ireland.
· Manage all onsite website SEO mechanics to ensure regular A/B testing is completed and engaging content is maintained within all aspects including keywords, meta descriptions, titles and third-party API integrations.
· Actively segment customer types and formulate pivotal retention strategies through actions including web recommendations and consistent messaging across all channels.
· Manage online campaigns and grow the online presence, increasing click-through rates & leads to the business.
· Create engaging and valuable digital events, broadening and deepening client engagement through effective education on the features and benefits of product sets and services.
· Act as a critical position within the marketing team, continually feeding information to the business to shape strategies for growth.
· Manage third party provider (digital agency), taking responsibilities in-house where viable and will result in greater return.
· Third level qualification in business, marketing or related subject preferred (considerable professional experience as an alternative will be considered).
· Digital Marketing Qualification
· Minimum of 2 years Digital Marketing Experience, with the demonstrable record of creating successful digital campaigns which drive revenue and broaden client bases.
· Highly articulate, with a love of content creation.
· Confident in working as the no1 digital specialist within the broader marketing team.
· Willingness to travel, maximum of 1 week out of 4.
· No direct reports.
· Negotiable dependant on experience and ability.
· Life Assurance, with the ability to extend to family members.
· Equipment purchase scheme.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· Private Health.
· Regular performance reviews and salary appraisals.
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing opportunity, or to register your interest in being kept informed of specific opportunities please contact Sarah Stewart at Corvus on Sarah (at) Corvus.jobs.
To apply for this role please send your CV in Word format only using the link provided.
£25,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year