Here at CDSL, our aim is to be the first choice for home appliance after sales service, spare parts and accessories.
With over fifty years of experience, we are the largest independent home appliance and spare parts distribution organisation within the UK working with a number of household brands including Whirlpool, Hotpoint, Hoover and Bosch to name a few!
We’re seeking a highly motivated Search Manager to join the Digital Marketing team at CDSL with the aim to improve the performance of our UK and International eCommerce websites.
Within this role, you will be responsible for delivering highly relevant and personalised on-site search and product recommendation results for customers at every touch point of their journey.
The role will involve:
- Analysing on-site search to increase conversion, demand, click thru rate and bounce rate
- Making decisions on upcoming site search enhancements
- Leading third party vendor communication on the implementation of strategies to drive improvements for browsing
- Supervising the management of re-directs, thesaurus entries, type ahead search terms to ensure the correct products are displayed
- Working with the CRO team to create new A/B tests and act as the business lead in the ideation of testing strategies
- Developing and defining recommendations for site enhancements to improve the customer experience through content presentation and navigation
As Digital Search Manager we need you to have:
- Excellent Analytical and Reporting skills (using Google Analytics/Excel)
- Strong understanding of search concepts: automatic phrasing, facets, stop words, sorting, relevance ranking, similar search, spell correction and auto-suggest
- Strategic thinker with a passion for problem-solving
- Attention to detail and highly organised is a must
We would be really excited if you have:
- White goods industry experience
- Used to working in an environment with high level of product lines
What we offer:
- Free on-site parking
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to over 250 discounts including high street and online shopping, travel, technology, entertainment, food and drink and many more via Perkbox
- Potential to win access to Football tickets for Birmingham City home games
- Staff discounts on all products
Job Type: Full-time