Digital Project Manager
Our client is a customer engagement specialist, leveraging expertise, technology and industry focus to enable customers to do more.
They utilise technology platforms, including Dynamics CRM, Sitecore, Umbraco, SharePoint and others to create highly integrated solutions for clients in the Membership & Associations, Media & Advertising and Professional Services sectors.
Some of their clients include the Royal College of Physicians, Exterion Media, Royal Aeronautical Society, Kantar Media, Association of Optometrists and others.
Customer Engagement, Customer Relationship Management, Membership Systems, Event Management Systems, Business Intelligence, Marketing Automation
· 3+ years' of digital project management experience, using a variety of methodologies, including Agile, waterfall and Prince
· Proven experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to challenge and influence stakeholders, including those at senior level, when necessary
· Experience of working in diverse teams
· Strong organisational and time management skills with an ability to prioritise (essential)
· Highly process-orientated
· Excellent documenting skills, including requirements, process and training
· Consultative approach to client relationships, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of project management tools and techniques, including Jira, Kanban
· Proven experience of testing and system implementation
· Ability to manage remote project teams, where necessary
· Ability to manage clients remotely, in multiple jurisdictions
· Knowledge of CMS and CRM solutions
· Some knowledge of front-end technology (HTML/CSS) would be useful, but is not essential
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate's will receive a salary between £50,000 - £603,000 + discretionary Bonus + contributory Pension + Benefits + Training
Keywords: Commercial, account manager, Digital, Agency, Web, Kentico, Media, Ecommerce, Agile Project Manager, Scrum, Digital Project Manager, .Net, CRM, Backend, Umbraco, Sitecore, Digital, Technical Project Manager, Testing, Test, e-commerce, ecommerce, Agile, Brand, Production & Design Agency, Web applications, content management systems, software development, web development
£50,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year
Benefits + Bonus
Benefits + Bonus