Digital Project Manager - London - 3-month contract
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented and experienced Digital Project Manager to start this exciting 3-month contract working alongside this ambitious and rapidly growing e-commerce agency based in the City of London who work alongside some fantastic clients!
Responsibilities as Digital Project Manager
- Work with the client management team and will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery or projects and ongoing website enhancements, helping our clients to achieve their goals and grow their brand.Deliver high quality, cutting edge e-commerce websites on time and on budget
- Manage the agile project delivery process, planning and executing design and development sprints
- Brief the design and development team to ensure client and delivery team expectations are aligned
- Work with sales and solutions teams to onboard clients into our project management processes
- Work the client services team to deliver best-in-class service across project and retainer work
- Manage and communicate ongoing client schedule and workflow
- Manage internal schedule of project delivery team (e.g. designers, developers, QA)
If you have at least 2 years digital e-commerce experience and previous experience of shopify then this is the perfect role for you! Please do apply now, as we are looking for someone immediately!
£350.00 - £400.00 /per day