Working as an extension of its team, The OConnor Group provides complete customized solutions in Recruiting Operations and HR Outsourcing services to enable our clients to find top talent to join their team. We were hired by a company in Edinburgh, Scotlandto find a full time permanenetDigital Project Manager If you have healthcare and agency experience and want to work for a company with interesting work and a dynamic work culture,please read on!
The Digital Project Manager (DPM) is the bridge working with the Client Engagement (CE) and Creative teams to manage the execution of a project. The DPM is the interface between the team and the Creative team and should work to balance the needs of both. DPMs are responsible for developing and driving project plans that deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Develop timely and accurate estimates and scope of agency projects with input from Creative and CE teams and from client briefings
- Communicate with internal and external clients to keep everyone informed of project status and needs
- Develop and proactively oversee project timelines, scheduling, work plans and work plan review
- Review work orders and change orders to ensure the timeline is manageable and that they contain all the required information and reference materials to complete the project
- Manage project documentation including job jackets
- Work with Creative and the Resource Manager to assure the appropriate level of resources for each phase of the project
- Ensure agency routing and time-frame to meet deliverable dates with follow up as needed including proofs, milestone review, etc.
- Report on project progress internally and coordinate external reporting when needed.
- Monitor and communicate project expenses and hours versus estimates, helping the CE team to manage budgets
- Pull and push projects as needed to maintain a balance between a full and overloaded pipeline
- Follow-up on completed projects to ensure materials delivered to client (emails sent, packages delivered, etc.)
- Identify the completed and cancelled jobs (using the agreed-upon process) as soon as they are completed or cancelled.
- Ensure all final invoices are received and turned over to Finance
- Other duties as assigned
behaviors the just as important stuff (our values)
- proactive We come to our clients, managers, and meetings with solutions, not problems
- accountable We can give a satisfactory answer/reason for everything we do
- consistent Our actions are in pursuit of the common goal
- transparent We offer real and timely feedback
- supportive We provide one another assistance and encouragement and strive to make work fun
key results the outcomes we need
- 90% on time completion of projects
- 90% of projects completed within budget
- >65% billability
qualifications what you bring to the table
required - the stuff we cant do without
- Bachelors degree in creative, technical, or business management industry (Project Management preferred)
- 5+ years digital agency project management experience
- Knowledge and proficiency with the following software and systems:
- Microsoft OfficeWord, Excel, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Visio (or equivalent)
- Collaboration tools, ie, WebEx, SharePoint
- Knowledge and experience managing digital projects including videos, websites, mobile apps, social media initiatives
- Youll have experience in a range of digital subjects including UX, SEO, SEM, Mobile, Email and CRO, CMS, DAM, and marketing automation platforms
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Consistent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
desired - some more stuff we really like
Experience using Project Managements software/platforms:
- Workfront and Proof HQ strongly preferred
- JIRA, Basecamp, MS Project etc.
Our UK office is based in the center of Edinburgh and is supported by our US-headquarters, situated in the western suburbs of Philadelphia, PA.